Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag- you are IT!

I have just been pinged by one of these blog tag thingies by Annie Fox- so:

  1. I hate telephones
  2. I like Calvados and Dominican cigars
  3. My favorite food is smoked salmon
  4. I own 23 assorted firearms and that ain't enough
  5. My lotto fantasy is to be an eccentric writer living the life of Jubal Harshaw
  6. I invented the foulest tasting cocktail known to man
  7. I have always wanted to watch a space shuttle or large rocket take off.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Share seven random or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post with their links
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Right- should you accept this mission- you can write something too!
Crusader Rabbit
Gecko
Barnsley Bill
Cactus Kate
Whale Oil
Theo Spark
Zen Tiger

No comments: