Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Children, aircraft and bloody useless staff

On a flight of any duration, the last thing I would want is to be in the same part of cattle class with small children (including my own)

I would be a bit peeved if I was asked to move, because I may be a perve, mind! Any of the gloried tea-room staff called cabin crew should be able to pacify me easily. An upgrade or a very large and expensive drink would work wonders. My experiences with the offending airline is that the mutton-done-up-as-lamb cabin tarts couldn't keep hungry wolves in a butcher's shop. (this was some years ago, I must admit)

Working in the sex offenders wing of a prison has made me a bit touchy about being thought of as one of these filthy subhumans!

I don't regard the incident as being a great example of PC'ness, just bad management by the airline.

The real PC dicklickers are the ones slamming Mr Worsley for daring to speak out!

No comments: