Thursday, October 19, 2006

Time for change

I've been keeping my ear to the ground for a week or so now and are hearing a new level of unrest.

Corruption, corrupt and 'banana republic' are words and phrases thrown around a lot more.

I'm not talking about in the blogger world, nor at Libertarianz meetings.

This is amongst blue-collar ordinary working folks.

Some of you may have heard of them. They are the ones the supposedly used to be the backbone of Liarbour.

Not now.

Now is the time for change, but will the great unwashed manage to hold on to these thoughts until the next election? Liarbour is counting on them not.

Already the damage control is underway with talks about substantial tax cuts.

Yeah, right- this is Liarbour. They will then introduce more 'stealth taxes' to gouge twice as much back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, next time my electorate vote in going to the National candidate not the Labour one.
They lost my party vote last time round