Thursday, October 29, 2009

Saving the stupid from the sizzle

"Wellington City Council has temporarily pulled the plug on free electric barbecue plates at parks after four people – including three young children – suffered burns.

In the latest incident, a two-year-old girl needed treatment from ambulance officers after scorching the soles of her feet on the barbecue while visiting the Otari-Wilton's Bush reserve on Monday afternoon..."

Two words:


Keep your bloody brats off the BBQ!

"...there had also been one incident at Shorland Park in Island Bay, where a parent put a child on top of the barbecue while using it..."

Not that I would want to use a public BBQ that has in all probability been used as a public toilet...

No comments: