Friday, April 21, 2006

Work and Workers

It's been an interesting few weeks. I have been working from 0630 to 2100, with one day off in that time. It's not quite that bad as I generally have a break between 1600 and 1800, soI get to see the kids.

This is a temporary situation, while we recruit. As the one before me proved a WOFTAM, the process has been prolonged, but a new chap starts Monday and he seems OK.

I think it is finally proved that the only jobs I enjoy are those where I'm left to my own devices to get on with it. Most of my life I've worked in jobs where I'm in a sole charge position. Where I hadn't been, I usually hated the job (Corrections, for example)

Few things piss me off as much as working with a chronic underachiever A.K.A Lazy Useless Prick! These subhumans are leeches, no- friggin' tapeworms! They are great fans of 'Teamwork', meaning they want to be carried by the efforts of others.

This one is interesting. Historically, it had been considered a hell-hole that nobody has lasted in. I see it as a job that can be a bit of a cruise, provided you keep up the preventitive maintainence.
Apparently the last couple that worked there near lived on the site.

I have yet to have a problem that couldn't be fixed using PC Anywhere...

2 comments:

Rick said...

You need to get yourself a South Islander mate.

Anonymous said...

yous attitude go downhill fast dude, ever since you work,it ok for you but what about them acute underachiever who be struggling toward the chronic state and now then you come along, make road and things, and pretty soon people say that it not ok to be a slob,