Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tell us something we all knew!

The Ad's ARE louder then the programs!

Here:

Even half-deaf types like myself knew this, but now it's proven.

This is one reason why I channel-hop. Take note advertisers- the loud ad makes me change the channel- it didn't goddamn work!

The other main reason is the endless friggin' 'Public Information' crap paid for by our taxes. The fact that smoking is not conducive to good heath is as obvious as the fact that the ads are louder. That has been fairly well known for about forty-fifty years. Those that don't get it never will- even if you add a bit of real diseased lung to each packet of fags!


BTW- Here is someone else that doesn't like the deluge of taxpayer funded stating of the bloody obvious!

3 comments:

KG said...

Bin the box. End of problem.

Oswald Bastable said...

I wish- mutter, mutter...

sweetpea said...

All paise to the MUTE button,
Oh how I worship thee ;-)