Friday, May 30, 2008

A Notice


This blogger choses exactly what material is shown on this site.

If I don't like your comments, I flush them down the crapper.

Feel free to wank on about whatever on your own site, but don't expect me to provide a wall for you to deface. My opinions on that matter are made quite clear on my previous post.

Those who have been visiting for a while know that I usually tolerate the eccentric or the permanently baffled and don't delete those who don't agree with posts.

But unlike in real life, I can't frog-march nasty little oiks off and give them a slapping. So I do what they hate and make their posts vanish.

Update:

I have just upgraded to Haloscan, so all your comments have vanished into the great beyond. It was time to upload a little pest control...

5 comments:

KG said...

lol! Apparently, exercising your right to run your own blog your way is now cowardly, Oswald.
One assumes that a homeowner who removes graffiti from his fence is also a coward, by that "logic".
I suspect bgb is in fact an antisocial chimpanzee which has been taught to use a keyboard--I guess that's a step up from spray cans.

Oswald Bastable said...

Isn't it interesting how the pest love to make homosexual references as insults, yet is a great supporter of Helen Clark and her mob of shirt-lifters and carpet-biters.

I think sombody hasn't come to terms with their sexuality yet.

Never mind- it's just one of those things that puberty brings!

Murray said...

I think somebodt hasn't gotten laid yet.

Ever.

Anonymous said...

Still keeping up the good fight against the lefty hordes, Oswald!

Oswald Bastable said...

Just like killing roaches. They keep coming and I keep stepping on them.

BTW- got down south for a week last month.