Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thank You

To everybody at Masterton Hospital- especially Wairarapa Ambulance, A&E and the HDU.

My little boy has a way to go, but is out of danger now.

Thanks to you all I still have my son.


It's been a VERY bad day and I will be blogging lite for a whiles...

Update:

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and wishes.

We brought him home today- still groggy and uncoordinated from large doses of Phenobarbital, but getting better by the hour.

I have fitted a video camera in his room to quietly keep an eye on him for a bit. Its been seven years since the last seizure and if its another seven it will be too soon!

It was a real fright watching him doing Cheyne-Stokes respiration- one of those situations where a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

No comments: