Saturday, May 24, 2008

From the shallow end of the gene pool...

Ok, it could be said 'that was just a dumb mistake'

How did he explain getting into this predicament?

"I had just had surgery on my lung after puncturing it in a motorbike accident and had forced myself from hospital at 3pm to make my mate's wedding by four," he said. "I guess with all that morphine and all the narcotics they had been pumping into me and after jumping straight into jugs of beer, you could pretty much see what was going to happen."

Keep it up- you seem a candidate for a Darwin Award.

Such good use of of tax dollars and hospital staff's time, patching up those who seem hell-bent on their own destruction!

2 comments:

KG said...

And the same morons turn up in Casualty, asking for a meal and a cellphone...
*spit*

Anonymous said...

Always wondered what "White Trash" looked like. What garage is he a "mechanic" at? Must remember never to take my car there.