Monday, August 09, 2010

Welfare Reform

Bring back the Workhouse!

I'm sick of paying to keep wastrels in drugs and I'm sick of paying for their indiscriminate breeding!

I'm sick of 'sickness beneficiaries' who are capable of committing all manner of crimes- and those who are on the dole through self-inflicted problems- like drug use.

I'm sick of loafers who just plain can't be arsed getting out of bed- because they get more than minimum wage doing nothing.

I'm sick of the cretins who wasted an opportunity to get an education- and want US to pay for them to get a 'Second chance'

I fail to see why someone wanting taxpayer assistance should have a more comfortable ride than an infantry recruit on basic training.

I fail to see why someone wanting taxpayer assistance should not be available for unpayed community work as a condition of receiving taxpayer funds for their indigenous status.

I fail to see why a person supported by taxpayer largess should receive voting PRIVILEGES.

2 comments:

WAKE UP said...

The NZ Herald is running a series on "solo parents". Not a father in sight.

Anonymous said...

This is my soap box too, and you should allow all comments. Blogs are public, after all. Welfare reform - dream on, not in this lifetime, under Labour Lite Blue.