Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Light Entertainment

I'm moving my first book to this address:

http://medlersintime.blogspot.com/

I will be putting a thousand or so words on each day ( I have to do a little editing for this format, so it will appear as a serial)

Don't expect some kind of literary masterpiece- my thing is 'Boy's Own Adventure' for modern boys and my demographic is teens to late twenties.
Lots of lawlessness, guns, drinking, shooting natives, piracy, big trucks and equipment, a smattering of futuristic technology and a tiny bit of sex, here and there!

The story unravels as it goes, with many questions the reader may have being answered towards the end. The book is stand-alone, but a sequel is currently underway (58k words)

Anyway, it's there, it's free to read- enjoy!

No comments: