Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fair enough, I reckon!

JOB - URINE TEST Great idea!

Joe the average worker says; Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job.

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don’t have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn’t one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.

I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their lazy butts, doing drugs, while I work.

Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

So something has to change in this country — and soon!!!!!

Guess we could title that program,

‘Urine or You’re Out’


Hat Tip: Abbadon

No comments: