Every time a cop shoots somebody a pack of wankstains come out of the closet, spewing forth on a subject they know zero about.
- Point a firearm, an airgun or a replica at police- expect to die.
- Point a pointed stick or anything that may vaguely look like a firearm at police (in bad light)-expect to die.
- This is not a rifle range. The target moves, so shooting at shoulders or knees is not an option.
- People die from being shot in knees or shoulders. John Wayne never heard of hypovolemic shock, but everyone outside Hollywood is subject to it.
- Bushmaster rifles don't have 'high-powered telescopes' on them.
- The 'second chance' is given when the offender is ordered to put down the weapon.
- The policeman who pulls the trigger will be subjected to a witch hunt the likes of which you cannot comprehend- and he knows this.
- Replica or airguns cannot be distinguished from the real thing at a distance- and in a fraction of a second. Would YOU bet your life that it ain't a real Glock?
- Were YOU sticking YOUR wide arse on the line that day?
- Have you EVER put your wide arse on the line?
- Would YOU rush somebody who may or may not have a loaded firearm- and is mentally unbalanced?
Ask Sergeant Don Wilkinson for an opinion about taking on an assailant armed with 'Only an airgun'
That would be a bit hard now, wouldn't it...