Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cabin Fever

What is it with the weather and school holidays? I remember as a kid it always rained for about 13 days of the August holidays. Now they have shifted to July, but the sone remains the same...

Toy Story, the Incredibles and Stuart Little are in dire peril of taking part in the next clay taget shoot I attend and Thomas the tank engine has been sent to the engine shed, after being used by Mr 3 to bludgeon Mr 5.

The garage is doing well out of this, as I retreat out there to seek sanctury. I have reloaded every round of ammo that I own, and have ordered more. Things are getting fixed, refurbished or thrown out- the unexpected spin-off is that I found a cigar and 1/2 a bottle of single malt Lammerlaw hiding behind the bar! That spelt the end of todays tidying...

1 comment:

Sobhi Sokaina said...

We are one of the top registered drivers license providers. We are well known for our hard work and satisfied customers.
<a href="https://comprarepatentediguida.com“>  Compare patente</a>