Sunday, August 28, 2005

Televison Watching- Why?

If I didn't have a good DVD collection, I would never watch TV. If I didn't have a family who watch the damned thing, it would be off in a room on it's own.

The damn thing blerts out ceaseless advertisments that insult the intelligence of my goldfish.

That sanctimonious whinging AKA Target has just finished in the background. Those assholes whine louder than a bus full of old pommie tourists! I wish more companies would just tell them to fuck off and die!

Don't even get me started on the continual parade of 25 year-olds impersonating schoolkids and the 'smart woman, dumb-as-mud man' shows. Whoever comes up with this dribble should be drowned in a bucket of their own excrement. or preferably, mine!

Bubble gum for the eyes!

No comments: