Monday, August 08, 2005

Set for Stun!

More evidence that the bleeding hearts are never pleased. I thought they should be applauding the investigation of more non-lethal weapons for the police, but nooooo.

http://www.greens.org.nz/searchdocs/other7009.html

Mind you, the greens have always had the credibility of a fishnet condom...

For my part, I would prefer a good zapping, than having my ears widened by a 9mm slug- or a baton , for that matter.

If the green-between-the ears crowd had ever spent any time on a working farm, they would know that thousands of us get over a good belt from the electric fence, every day.

Sure wish we had Tasers, when I worked in the prisons!

1 comment:

Lippy said...

Apparently Tasers can cause death. Of criminals. And this is a problem because...? Bzzzt!