Monday, July 28, 2014

MSM saying what needed to be said for once

Culture of Idiocy costs lives.

"Road crashes happen. There is news reporting, processing of photographs, and getting comment. And then afterwards, there's the reflection on how much mess one person can cause on our roads. I can't even begin to guess what Cheyenne Ihaka's life was about, and his family won't thank me for attempting to analyse what he amounted to, or criticising him in this editorial…"
Couldn't have said it better myself (well- I could have but it wouldn't have been printed)

1 comment:

KG said...

I couldn't care less how may of these clowns kill themselves, but they're also killing innocent people.
Far as I'm concerned, every one of them dead isn't a tragedy, it's merely improving the odds slightly for the rest of us.