Friday, October 20, 2006

On holiday

Sort of.

I'm writing for (hopefully) money tonight.

Been doing a bit of that lately, finishing off trade qualifications, but now it's back to what I enjoy- Meddler in Time.

I said I would finish it by xmas, so I need to pull finger!- then I can get onto book three next year. Pre-production is going well- that's what I do when driving about the countryside all day! converations, scenarios, action scenes, future technology.

It's good to have a fantasy universe!- - beats the hell out of thinking(?) about what happened on Coro last night!

Speaking of writing stuff, this is post 505!

If people didn't read it, I wouldn't do it- maybe!

4 comments:

Ha said...

We invite you to beta test of Referez.com.

Referez.com is the new recommending system of blog posts by referring statistics.
Referez.com allows people to share the real interest over the Internet in real-time.

If you insert the Reffering-code in your website or blog,
Every time people visit your website,
We collect each URLs using a simple system we call the "Reffering-Code-System".

It can make an automatic recommending system not digging and clicking but referring.
So, People find top visited articles in real-time.

We wish you to join our test.

Thanks!

http://www.referez.com/?local=us

toby1845 said...

Oswald - were your two previous books about a trip across the US and your time in the Army? If so, I remember you well. I arrived in Waiouru in late '86, while you were senior sub.

Good luck with the third book. I'm sure it will be a great read!

Oswald Bastable said...

No,I cn't lay claim to that work but I know of the chap you speak of, along with quite a few of the players in the first book!

Murray said...

I was in Tekapo at the time.